Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our week in pictures...














Some verses I've read this week that have been an encouragement. "The everlasting God is your place of safety. His arms will hold you up forever." Deuteronomy 33:27

"You will keep the mind that is dependent on You in perfect peace, for it is trusting in You. Trust in teh Lord forever, becasue in the Lord, is an everlasting rock!" Isaiah 26:3,4

We've enjoyed a week with no dr. appts! Next week we'll pick up Micah's AFO and it'll make us feel alot better having his leg protected. Even though we shouldn't we are taking a spring break next week... well, we're doing science and history and Isaac will continue doing reading since he needs to :) BUT we'll get done with all that fairly quickly and have some fun too! Science and history are laid back and promote lots of together activities which will help. This week has helped the kids get back in a routine.

And me... I am grateful for some routine and no dr. appts this week! I'm also grateful to hit my pillow at night. I had forgotten how coveted nap time was with a 2 year old! At the end of the day I feel very blessed and much like I am a cowgirl that has wrangled with calves (one particular 2 year old) all day ;) Gotta go... he's up!

No comments: