Tuesday, February 21, 2012

To be completely honest...

This is the point of this journey I'd like to stop dead in my tracks, keep all my kiddos at home, pretend the past year of paperwork didn't happen, and I don't know the little boy on my fridge.

Just being honest.

Leaving 4 of your kids spread over GA is difficult.

I wish we were bringing them all with us. Always do and Clayton always is the voice of reason.

God is good though and I woke up (at 4:45am) with God planting this verse in my mind.

The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid? -Psalm 27:1

AND He reminded me of the verse He led me to months ago on this particular journey.

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen! -Ephesians 3:20

Grateful He is so good and patient with me, always supplying what we need for the moment.

Now we need to wake up the 3 kids that are here and get over that big ocean to Micah :)

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh, but the baby is so sweet! Your worry will fade fast.

Sara said...

Your Heavenly Father is with you every step of the way! It will all be worth it once that little boy is in your arms. Have a wonderful trip!!
Sara Lang