Wednesday, February 15, 2012

TEST

Testing to see if I can email our blog if the VPN doesn’t work.

 

AND for the next person that asks me if we are packed WATCH OUT!!! It causes my heart to start racing and hands to sweat. I told Clayton last night maybe it wouldn’t be as bad if I had less time to think about it. He thought I was crazy since we really only had 10 days to get it all together to begin with. Really though I think I work better under more pressure.

 

Either way we’ll get there… it probably wouldn’t be so bad if I wasn’t trying to get to certain points with everyone at school that will make it easier when we get home. So I’m trying to do that (which to be completely honest my heart is not in it) and try to think about getting everyone everywhere they need to be. The only one that is packed is Micah Zhi Zhou since he’s been packed for months now ;)

No comments: