Monday, January 30, 2012

Snow Mountain

My parents got us passes to Stone Mountain for Christmas so we decided to take advantage of an available weekend and go play in the snow and camp. It was ALOT of fun as you can see from the pictures. Everyone had a great time!!

Here is a place near where we were camping. It was a beautiful weekend!
 Snow, snow, snow... it was really alot more fun than what I expected. It was actually nice to not have snow at home since it seems that at home I don't get to stay out very long. After I get everyone bundled up someone is ready to come in for hot chocolate so I don't get out the door. When we are somewhere else they can't go inside so I get to play too ;)







Okay we had our vacation now come on TA, hurry up and get here!!!!!!! We are beyond ready to get to China and Micah!

No comments: