Monday, December 5, 2011

We're ready

Well physically ready anyway.

I can't tell you the number of times I've said out loud and to God in the past 12 hours... Idontwannadothis.

After packing for 6 people that will be in 4 different places in 10 days I'm thinking about the reasons why we are going and well... I just don't wanna.

Here is the proof that I am ready. It's hard to believe all these suitcases and bags are all I have to show for how difficult it was to get this many people ready to go to all their different places.

The good news is that everyone but me seems to be excited about this little venture.

I was okay until I had a moment to think yesterday and my mind went to exactly what they'll be doing to Joshie in surgery and how he'll look when we see him in recovery. Let's just say I got a bit weak in the knees and battled nausea for a few hours... really y'all I'm not a wimp... well maybe a little but the little baby (Josh, not me) has been through a lot. I'm never ready to add another surgery to his list.

Please pray for us, him, and all the kids here. THANK YOU!!!!