Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quote I ran across this morning...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!

Joshie's doctors appointment didn't go as well as we could have hoped this week. We will talk to the doctor this week about a catscan. The good news is that they definitely determined that whatever is going on is in his midde ear, behind his eardrum. And that there is no permanent damage. We are looking into hearing aids short term if it can be surgically corrected and long term if not. We are clinging to the fact that this certainly doesn't take God by surprise and the same God that created our little man knows and sees what is going on with him now. So we pray for God's healing and continued wisdom for the doctors. And we know that whatever happens God will get the glory in our little guy's life!

So I am looking forward to a relaxing day. We plan on fully enjoying 70 degree weather in Georgia this weekend.

We plan on playing tennis with Yi and one of her friends, going to the store (not my choice of fun on a nice day but we do have to eat). Grace and Joy have their first tennis match tomorrow. I ended up coaching the team, because I needed one more thing to do... NOT! But I am starting to enjoy it, I guess I thought tennis was a part of my past life but it seems that Grace really enjoys it so I might be picking it back up again!

Here are some funny pictures of my crazy kids playing Star Wars in the front yard. I always wonder what the neighbors think about us!



 

1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Wow. I'm sorry about the ears. We found out our Li'l Dude has something going on inside his ears as well, probably both but definitely the left where he is cleft-affected. Hearing aids are likely to help. We have a CT scan coming up as well.

I know how you're feeling I think. Big hugs.