Monday, March 28, 2011

Proof I've lost my mind!

So I get an email from our social worker today. We did our last home visit for Zhi Zhou Saturday plus our 12 month post placement visit for Joy. It's hard to believe she's been home for a year in April. Our social worker wrote me an email this morning after I had given her Joy's weight, height, likes, dislikes, etc. for her report.

Our social worker wrote me, "You said Joy is now 49 inches. In the last report, we said she was 51 inches. How do we explain this? :)"

He, he! I knew Joy had grown 2 inches since December, but I guess I subtracted instead of added. Makes me a little nervous that I home school my kids! Poor woman, it's a good thing she loves our family.

By the way, she is going to the Phillipines in April/ May to help advocate for 10 specific children. She will get interviews, pictures, video with them and then come home and try to find them families. There are 9 boys and 1 girl that are physically healthy. Just in need of a family! Can't wait to share them with you all and everyone else I know. We've told her we'd help advocate for them.

Please also pray for our sweet Joshie. Wednesday morning he has his CT scan to find out why his middle ear is not functioning properly. Thank you, no matter how many times he and I end up at Scottish Rite it is still just hard!

No comments: