Sunday, May 2, 2010

Photos from Sunday

The kids playing their games while waiting for the shots and medical examination. Wenqian got a traditional outfit and loved sporting it in the hotel room. She was also a sport about having to take it off to go eat supper. I’m sure we are quite hilarious having to pantomime this stuff to get our points across.

 

We also went to church tonight after eating our wonderful, heavenly cheeseburgers at Lucy’s. Grace asked if we could eat there every night. I let Wenqian look at the menu to pick out something and she pushed it back at me after studying it and said no, no, no. They did have corn on the cob and fries that she likes though.

 

The church was a Three Self Patriotic Church, I think. That is the government approved church in China. It was very formal and when I took my camera out so did Wenqian and then she proceeded to stand on the pew to take a photo. Oh well! J We promise not to let her come with a camera to Hopewell…. But we are ready to introduce her to our church family and Jesus for sure.

No comments: