Monday, May 3, 2010

The amazing wife/mom

This is my first blog ever, Angie would kill me if she knew I was doing it.  So let’s not tell her until she gets home. 

She is amazing! I am so proud to call her my wife.  She has been great with each girl and still so thoughtful to how the boys are feeling back home.   Each night when we pray for them her heart is so tender and her words so precious.   We are excited about the Lords work in our lives and how every single step is obviously orchestrated by God.  May the Lord always keep our hearts so soft to His will.   It is so fun to see Angie get excited to buy things for all the kids.  To this point I think she has only bought one thing for herself and she is so content to see others come before herself.  I have been humbled watching her these past few weeks and know that God has given me this gift to draw me closer to Himself and she always please a key roll the refining process. To God be the Glory.   Would you all please pray for Angie this next week.  It will be a hard rest of the week knowing that part of her heart is in Ga. And the trip home takes a lot out of her.   Thank you God for such a blessing.  I love you Angie, Clayton

 

No comments: