Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Obviously...

the blog was hijacked by my husband... thanks honey for the birthday wishes!

I am up late because I decided this would be a better time to study my Bible. It seems that no matter what time I get up, some little feet follow me!

Crazy enough, I sat down to read and Faith scared me near to death... having bad dreams. How do they know I'm up??!!

Joshua and I leave for Boston tomorrow and I needed some alone time. It's crazy that I wasn't the least bit nervous about traveling to China but I am to Boston. Maybe it's because I've never been there. Maybe it's the doctor's appointment I'm ready to get over with. Don't know but I did know who to go to about it. Some verses that are providing some strength and peace....

Colossians 3:1-3
"Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above where Christ is seated a the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God."

Colossians 1:16, 17
"For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or opwers or rulers or authorities, all things were created by Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."

And the verse that led us to Joshua...

Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

Praying for a great trip, no matter what comes out of it. Off to bed with God's promises ringing in my head instead of everything else going on :)

No comments: