Friday, August 26, 2011

Happenings at our house

School, school, and more school. Doing science together at the table. I think we are finally adjusted... FINALLY!


Joy and Faith playing the piano together. This was one of those weeks for them that any constructive thing they did together was worth a picture if you know what I mean.
Clayton's birthday






My mom reading to Joshua. He LOVES books. Considering the fact that when he first came home he couldn't/ wouldn't listen to one page of a book we are grateful. He will sit and sit and sit and listen and listen, then bring more books!

I don't think I ever shared a lot about Both Hands on our blog. We are so grateful to get to do something different to fundraise for this adoption. This link takes you to a video that tells you all about Both Hands. You can click on Samuel's picture on the upper right of this page to help our Both Hands project.

No comments: