Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happenings at Home

Here are some Easter pictures. Joy and I got home from China at 10:30 the night before. I am amazed at how awake she looks in the pictures.
 These are the dresses that Joy's foster parents bought the girls while we were in China.
We laid low on Easter. Here is a picture of where and how I found Joy at 6pm on Easter night. Toward the beginning of the week Clayton kept looking at us and saying we had the same glazed stare. Joy kept telling me at around 4 or 5pm each day that she was just SO tired! She really had an exhausting week, emotionally and physically. I'm surprised she's doing as well as she is right now. She seems to have settled easily back into home. She liked the fact that her sister, Faith, missed her so much!
The kids had an AWANA Bible bee at church Wednesday and here are some photos.



We had horrible storms in GA last night. Our area seemed to have evaded them but many others did not. When I went to shut every one's windows and move them to the basement here is what I found in Joy and Faith's room. Sleeping together on the top bunk. Cute huh!

No comments: