Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a Find!!

Menqian saw me packing her backpack for the train trip tomorrow and came over looking for something. She got her photo album out which she showed us yesterday to say that she knew who her brother’s were. Well… I had gone through all of her belongings, looked in every hole, pocket, crevice, etc. and was surprised that I didn’t find anything. Well I had failed to actually look through the photos…. I know, dumb me! She started showing me photos of her as a younger child, pictures of her photo family…. So I started looking behind the photos and yes I found two phone numbers. Like Clayton said it worked out well because now we have a set meeting between our two families and photos. There is a little boy who looks a few years older than Menqian so I’d like to find out who that is. She said his name is Joshua…. Interesting huh? Anyway thought I’d share our excitement for the moment.

No comments: