Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Test Post

Just testing to see if I can blog from my email account. One more day and the journey begins…. Joshua is trying to kick me out the door after he saw the bag of presents that we have for he and Isaac. He’s saying, “You go China NOW… me go Papa’s house open presents.” We have them a little something to unwrap once a day while we are gone. So nice to know his love can be bought. Isaac is just looking at him like he’s crazy and I just imagine him thinking, “I can’t be bought off and you, little brother, have no idea how long two weeks really is!”

 

Our flight leaves Friday at 6:30am so we are staying at my parents house to tuck the boys in and then 3:30am will come early to get up and out the door. Thanks dad for taking us… after getting into Atlanta yourself at 11pm Thurs. night.

 

I’m hoping to email posts to the blog but remember to click on Joy MenQian’s picture to the right to see all our photos and more of the journey.

 

Thank you for praying for a safe trip!

 

3 comments:

Elizabeth, David, Katie, &Chloe said...

We pray for a safe journey for you all. I will follow your journey.
Elizabeth

Sara said...

We're all so excited that you're on a plane TODAY!!! We'll be stalking your blog for updates. :)

Tricia said...

Have a safe trip! I can't wait to see your daughter in your arms!!

Tricia