Friday, November 11, 2011

More birthday parties...

My parents took us out for pizza for Faith's birthday.

This was so funny! Joshua actually won the jackpot on some game in the arcade! 200 Tickets!! When I say he was so excited I mean he was unbelievably excited. He didn't trade in the tickets. He wanted to keep them. Fortunately the nice people at Stevie B's let him keep the tickets and get a prize!


Then, tonight Faith had no less than 10 girls over to spend the night. I should really get some Mom of the Year award. Really though they are being so good. The older girls made a "spa" for them to do. We had a bonfire and they played games outside. Now they are in the basement playing... I'm hoping they will start nodding off to sleep at some point around midnight.






Happy Birthday Faith! You are so loved!

No comments: