Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are enjoying a weekend away at Tallulah Gorge camping for Thanksgiving. We celebrated with both of our families last weekend so we took the time to get away.

My favorite part of camping is that I never know what time it is. These are my other favorite parts.




I just realized that 2 weeks from today Joshua will be just getting out of surgery to reconstruct his palate and have a nose revision in Boston. Wow... the time is upon us. Please pray for him and us as he has the surgery and then recovers.

Unfortunately no LOA yet... looks like it'll be spring in China for us. Praying for little Micah as he waits, for those caring for him, and for his protection. It breaks my heart that he is across the world with no one to fend for him. Praying for God's protection of his heart, mind, and body...

No comments: