Thursday, February 10, 2011

Who's Missing?!

Yes, we finally did it!

We left a child, at CHURCH, I can think of worse places to be left, can't you?! That's what I told myself anyway.

Here's the chosen child...

Ya gotta love her sense of humor though. She didn't panic AT ALL. When she realized what her wonderful parents had done she went back in the church, found a friend, and said, "My parents just left me." My friend said, "Oh no honey they wouldn't do that!" Oops...

We got to our driveway and Clayton got a phone call from my friend's husband. He said, "Uh, Clayton, I have Faith." We both immediately said, "No you don't" Then looked in the back and realized when we had subconsiously counted 5 little heads we had counted Yi's head as one of our kids.

I told Yi later that from now on I will count 3 Asian faces and 3 white faces. :) Then we had a good laugh because earlier that day she had asked if raising 5 kids was hard with only one person working. After our child leaving incident I told her that providing for them was not hard, keeping up with them all was! :)

No comments: