Thursday, August 2, 2012

Headed Home

We are on our way south. The trip up and then spending time there was definitely more fun. The girls and me too would love to make it all the way home today but the driver isn't so sure we can make it so we'll have to wait and see how he feels when we get to Nashville.

Here are the last of the pictures of our time in IL. We all thoroughly enjoyed our time. Fishing, riding in a paddle boat, row boak, riding the 4 wheeler, seeing all the big tractors, visiting with family, eating, swimming, playing with the kitten were what we enjoyed the most.
 My favorite pizza and salad place... Monical's!

 My cousin Katelyn is due in October!
 They are fixing up my grandpa and grandma's old house for one of my cousins to live in. When this cabinet was taken out of the wall this was found on the back of it. It's written by my great grandmother about when the house was built.


 Out to eat with my Grandma Wilson
 Famous, at least in our family, pork sandwich.
 Old Schoolhouse
My grandma and grandpa's house. All the kids helped Clayton put down some flooring and my aunt and uncle wanted to pay Clayton. Instead they gave toward a mission trip Grace is going on in October to Costa Rica. She is so excited. She has been praying God would give her an opportunity to go for at least 6 months and this will provide her with a lot of training in sharing her faith. Once again God always provides.




The kids in the paddle and row boat in one of the ponds.
 

 Us with my grandma
 They had a birthday party for me the night before we left.
Very sweet!

No comments: