Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Micah

Our little guy celebrated his birthday and here are the pictures to prove it. ;)





Grace helped me make the cake. It was a combo of Curious George and Cars. He reminds us all of Curious George and loves Cars!




Obviously he had an awesome time!!

We've started talking to Nai Nai more now that Yi is a Christian. Joy really wants to share about Jesus with her and now she is able to with Yi's help. We all pray that she will see her need for Him and see that Jesus is the truth.

Here are pictures of when Yi was baptized. She continues to grow in her relationship with the Lord and it is so fun to study the Bible with her and talk with her about what she is learning.

We continue to balance school, dr. appts, and kids activities. I only have 2 pictures from our start to school. I need to do better since one of them I think Grace took of one of her science projects. I guess I'm too busy living life to take pictures of it. I need to just keep a camera in my pocket but since I can't seem to keep up with my keys or phone I'm sure that won't work out too well either.

We are also planning an amazing trip in the spring. What started as a homeland trip for Joshua, Clayton, and I has turned into the WHOLE family going to China for a month. The plan at this point is that Yi will go with us for spring break and then the 8 of us will stay for another 3 weeks. We are so excited, nervous, etc. We are loving watching God put all the details together.

No comments: