Monday, October 24, 2011

Stone Mountain

We met some friends from college at Stone Mountain this weekend. Here are the kids hiking up the mountain...


 Yi came with us and decided she loves camping. It was fun to have someone to help with the cooking and cleaning.
 My favorite part of camping in the fall and winter, the campfire...
 Sky Hike was by far the favorite for all the kids. Even Joshua did it, even I did it! I couldn't watch Joshua walk across the ropes and boards. I know I'm a big wimp and way too protective of him but let's face it he isn't the most coordinated 5 year old around. The thought of him falling even though he's attached to a rope was more than my stomach and knees could take. So one of our friends walked it with him instead and Yi and I laughed our way through it.
 Monkeys climbing a rock wall...






 Motivation to help mom clean out the camper and start the laundry. Pumpkin decorating... we have 3 smily faces, a butterfly, and 2 crosses.

We had a fun time and it was beautiful weather for camping!


No comments: