Thursday, September 1, 2011

Getting closer and the quote of the day!

Yesterday Isaac asked me quite sarcastically, "Why do all of our kids have Jesus names?" Gotta love that kid. Just says what he is thinking!

I went into an explanation about how important God's Word is and how important God's people are. That it is cool that they all have names in the Bible because of that importance! To which I got the typical "whatever mom" look!

I am so unbelievably excited about taking that boy to China. He is going to be hilarious when he has culture shock. Have I mentioned before how picky of an eater he is?!

As we get closer to traveling to China and doing the Both Hands project on September 17th we decided to track our progress for the rest of the money needed to get Samuel home. We are so encouraged by friends that have been so generous AND our adoption agency that gave us a grant!

No comments: