Friday, June 10, 2011

What a great surprise!!

These updated photos were in my inbox this afternoon....

 As I am studying these pictures I am seeing kind of a sneaky kind of look to the first one, then an aren't I too cute look to the 2nd... hmmm!
Okay.... the impatience begins! He is one of the 3 cutest fellas I've laid my eyes on!

We also got some questions answered. The most important one is that he is with a foster family- Praise the Lord. AND that the little big guy weighs 27.5 pounds. To put that in perspective Joshie weighed 21 when we brought him home at 2 years and Samuel turns 2 in August. So if they didn't weigh him with all those clothes on that is great :) He also looks well loved by the look of that smile!

Now come on USCIS approval I am looking for record time...

4 comments:

Renee said...

AHH! He is so CUTE!!!!!!

Just adorable/ Praying your approval comes soon. We got ours today..I seriously could have kissed the mailman. :o)

Stefanie said...

He is PRECIOUS, Angie!! What a GREAT surprise :)

Maureen said...

He is a cutie...how wonderful to get surprise pics!!!

Chris said...

Oh Angie, he is a doll! All twenty-seven pounds of him!

Praying for a quick approval from the USCIS!