Saturday, June 18, 2011

Do you ever find yourself praying in the middle of the night?!

Usually when I find myself praying while sleeping and waking up in the middle of the night it is either for these kids....

Or these kids....

Or my friend Yi who holds a special place in my heart but is not yet a Christian....
 Last night it was for her...

I have mentioned before that having children with medical needs or just having children in general that sometimes need a doctor or urgent care or the ER has made me think. I thin alot about kids who can't just go to the doctor or have surgery when the need arises. And I really just don't think money should ever come in the way of kids getting the surgeries they need when they need them. You see, Hope, needs to have her 2nd surgery to finish repairing her anal atresia and money is standing in the way. Not to mention the fact that she sticks her tongue out when she smiles just like our Grace used to do! :)

While I was praying God reminded me that He owns the cattle on a thousand hills. He owns it all, money, kids, He is over everything. Can you help be His hands and feet to get Hope the surgery she needs? Please go to this site to give toward her surgery. The fun part will be being able to see her afterwards on the An Orphan's Wish site as she recovers and continues live life to its fullest.

4 comments:

Juley said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog and have loved reading about your family. We also adopted from China last Nov (2010). I just found out from reading, that you can use your Chinese dossier for up to a yr after adoption to adopt again. My question is, do you have to use the same adoption agency you used with the first adoption? We had a horrible experience with our agency, and would never consider working with them again.

Dinn Family said...

I think that is one of the things that CCCWA is requiring but you'd have to ask another agency to see what they think. Hope that helps!

Juley said...

If you don't mind me asking, what agency have you used and been happy with?

Dinn Family said...

We have used Madison Adoption Associates for the last two adoptions and LOVE them!