Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Fun

We spent the 4th of July at Clayton's parents house and the kids had fun shooting off and watching what I call red neck fireworks. I'm just glad everyone still has their limbs and we aren't doing skin grafts for burns. There is a reason these things are illegal in GA but on the other hand if you/we are dumb enough to do it.... Anyway the kids had a fun time.



Here are the pictures of our local aquatic center where we can be found at least two days a week! Joy and Isaac are still so proud of themselves for learning to swim. They all have a great time swimming!

 






We also had a surprise anniversay party for my wonderful parents in June. The kids actually kept the surprise which was really miraculous if you know a few of my children. I keep telling myself that there willingness to talk about anything will be good in teen age years but for now I'm just glad we were able to do this for my parents without anyone accidentally letting them know ahead of time.





Wow... we are all looking at the camera. I've almost given up hope that everyone could be looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. One out of two isn't bad for now!

2 comments:

nikimac said...

Love the first picture...Joy you ROCK!!!

Sharon and Michael said...

love the pics. what a gorgeous family you have.