Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Unbelievable

I know I've reached an all time record for how many posts in a day a person can do but words just can't describe what I'm about to say...
No, we are NOT adopting again ;) and I'm definitely not pregnant!

Better... for awhile now Joshua has been wanting to know who his birth parents are and where they are. He has wanted ANY connection to his birth country. For awhile now I have wanted to try to get in contact with an ayi of his that obviously had a STRONG attachment to him. When I say strong I mean tears... LOTS of tears when she passed Joshua to us on his adoption day. He LOVED her... so, so much. I can't imagine what it was like for him when she was not working... her shift was over. I've thought about that a million times because of Joshua's HIGH anxiety with transitions.

Anyway... tonight Yi called the numbers we had for the director's of the orphanage. As only God could do she actually sought out information on his ayi for us. You see... this carer worked at his orphanage from 2006 until 2008. She arrived shortly after he did and left shortly after he was adopted.

Amazingly God worked it out to get us her phone number from the director! Y'all directors of orphanages in China aren't known for being extremely forthright with information.

So... Yi called the number. She answered!!! Bi Wei now works in Xian and was BAWLING on the phone! I mean sobbing!! She was so happy.

I am utterly amazed at the Lord's timing and ability to work this out. I am unbelievably grateful! Joshua is a bit overwhelmed but I am so happy for him that we get to know someone that knew him for his first 2 years of life. We are going to continue to talk via QQ.

God is amazing!! I am so grateful for what He has done for Joshua in allowing this. I know this is going to be quite the journey but I am SO happy for him. He deserves any answers the Lord can give him.

No comments: