Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Made My Day!!





After sending Joy a Chinese New Year package through Ann at Red Thread we received these photos (11 photos altogether). We are told that Joy Menqian enjoys dancing and that's obvious from her pictures. I think that just like the other children in her family she's not lacking in the personality department. I'm sure that ballet lessons are on the agenda when we get home. We are still thinking that we'll travel hopefully toward the end of March/beginning of April. So exciting!

4 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Cute pics. What a treat to get you through these winter doldrums :)

Happy for you guys!

nikimac said...

She is go beautiful!!!! can't wait to see the other pictures.

Gardiner's life said...

I love to meet Joy next time when I meet you.

Shirlee McCoy said...

She's adorable!