Thursday, August 13, 2009

This is how I've been feeling... and then God sent a glimmer of hope!



ADOPTION PAPERWORK HAS ALMOST KILLED ME... OKAY AT LEAST MADE ME FEEL LIKE POOR JOSH DID ON THIS NIGHT AT DINNER. Today though I went downstairs to check my emails and received updated information and pictures for Joy. Made it all worthwhile...(I highly recommend using www.redthreadchina.com to send your child in China things. You get updates and it's much cheaper than sending a package from the US.)





Isn't she absolutely adorable? We are all so excited. She has grown 5 cm and gained 2pounds since her last update about 6 months ago. That's great!! We hope to hear something from her soon!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yay for new pictures! She is beautiful!! We've been playing the song on your blog over and over at our house for the past few months. So appropriate!

Unknown said...

What a joy she looks like she is! I bet you all are SO anxious to be united!
Kelly

The Timms Family said...

Angie-
I get tears in my eyes everytime I hear the music on your blog... Joy is so precious (and looks to have a cute personality too!)... I know she is going to be a wonderful addition to your family!

Wendy

Lesa said...

That is so exciting!! She has grown since the last photos we saw of her.

Congratulations once more. I hope you don't mind me following along. We had almost locked her file and am so glad that she has found her true family.
God meant us to have a little boy instead of the daughter we had thought we were waiting for for over 3 years.
Please come on over and see our son.
http://journeyto myliecamille. blogspot.com

Lesa

Lesa said...

She is still adorable. No, I wish I did have photos of her for you. We saw the first ones you got while on the shared list.
I need to check your progress out. I am sorry I haven't kept up lately.
Any TA news yet?